» Options for tomorrow?
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Options for tomorrow?
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
TH
Posted on 23/01/2018 at 04:22 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
My son and I haven't been out for a few weeks so I'm tossing up some options for tomorrow. It would be good to catch a few bonnies, kings or salmon. Is anyone else out tomorrow and we can check a few different spots and chat. Or any hints would be much appreciated. PM is fine and can swap numbers
Cheers Tim

TH
Posted on 23/01/2018 at 07:53 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Harbour based

Martin Fortmann
View Profile
Posted on 24/01/2018 at 01:53 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Sorry Tim, didnít see your message until today. We were out this morning. Iíve PM ed you my details for future reference. There were no secrets today. Kings, bonnies and tailor on top. The bonnies wanted it stripped in real fast - slugs out fished fly here. The trick was to fish deep under the bust ups even after they were finished. Big candies down deep got kings and bonnies.

TH
Posted on 24/01/2018 at 02:53 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pm replied thanks Martin. We got bonnies and tailor in the harbour and I got smoked by a solid king in the heads with no chance of stopping it. Cheers

Martin Fortmann
View Profile
Posted on 24/01/2018 at 08:46 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
This guy came from a bust up but the other kings were all from down deeper

Martin Fortmann
View Profile
Posted on 24/01/2018 at 08:49 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Tailor were thick and bigger than usual

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours