Username:
Password:
Remember Me

20,000 x Kingfish - Escape Pens
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
george
View Profile
Posted on 02/02/2018 at 10:34 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/conservation/depths-of-despair-as-20000-ravenous-kingfish-hit-port-stephens-marine-park-20180201-h0rpqi.html

george
View Profile
Posted on 02/02/2018 at 10:34 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Message edited by george on 02/02/2018 at 10:35 AM
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 02/02/2018 at 11:04 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
But you are not allowed to fish for them in the Marine Park. There goes my public duty for the month

Stuart
<'))))><
Bluecod
Posted on 02/02/2018 at 07:47 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
stuartt wrote:
But you are not allowed to fish for them in the Marine Park. There goes my public duty for the month

Take a year's worth of credit Stuart !

Some pellet flies fished outside of the Marine Park may be the go .... but if the pens are inside the Marine Park WTF .... how will they deal with the accumulated waste generated by these fish farms without a detrimental affect on the biodiversity they are trying to protect inside the Marine Park in the first place ?? Looks like the recreational fisher has been stooged again ...... no wonder they got Max Haste to put that particular park in place in the first instance.

Cheers,

George
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours