Username:
Password:
Remember Me

quiet of late?
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Ginko
View Profile
Posted on 20/05/2018 at 08:53 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
hmm - seems a bit quiet of late.

I was out on the boat last week, on the north side from spit to grotto point - a very few kings busting up for very brief moments.

Lots of bait in the water, and they were very nervous, so there must be some pelagics lurking below.

Landed a nice flatty - it took the fly as I was clearing a tangle and just had the t14 line trailing along as I drifted. No joy on the kings though. they were just too flighty to cast at.

Hopefully this week the swell/chop is more manageable and I can get a trip out from little manly.

Any kings (or salmon) coming in from inside the harbour?

Martin Fortmann
View Profile
Posted on 22/05/2018 at 01:52 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Not been out in over a month so it is about time. Think I'll be trying outside, though

Ginko
View Profile
Posted on 22/05/2018 at 08:53 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
let us know how you go .

swell outside looks like it might be up a bit this week, esp wed and friday.

in the days before I got out last week, there was a good swell coming in through the heads, with a surfable break at grotto point.

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours