Password:
Remember Me

Sorry for my absence
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 29/10/2018 at 12:40 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi all, I'm sorry for my absence from this page for quite some time. Due to a lot of factors I needed to take a back seat on this forum. I am really looking forward to reviving the forum in days ahead and increasing the activity. I will most likely simplify the forum to one or two sections to simplify and condense .
See you all soon,
Justin Duggan

Don't swim in a bait ball
Martin Fortmann
View Profile
Posted on 01/11/2018 at 11:21 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I look forward to that!!!

TH
Posted on 05/11/2018 at 02:05 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
See you soon Justin and Martin

Bluecod
Posted on 01/01/2019 at 11:43 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
JD ... not being critical at all, just a thought to give it a kick along without too much extra effort is to limit your FB posts to non-fishing related stuff and put all your FB posts relating to fishing on here instead. Use both mediums appropriately and link FB to SFFT.
If anyone is "searching" for "Sydney Fly Fishing", they'll find this site that, to the casual observer, is largely inactive.
All the best for the New Year and may it be better than 2018 for all of us.

Cheers,

George
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours