» Giving away FREE ebook about Fly Fishing
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Giving away FREE ebook about Fly Fishing
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
chris_crosby
Posted on 13/05/2009 at 06:26 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi guys,

Glad I joined this great community.

I am giving away a FREE ebook about fly fishing. So, if you are passionate about fly fishing you are more than welcome to grab your copy for FREE. You will find a lot of fantastic tips on how to sky-rocket and improve your fishing skills. I would really recommend reading this book especially if you are a newbie. I also believe seasoned fishermen will find this book useful too.

What's amazing about this offer is that I am giving it away for free - so if you are passionate about fly fishing please visit my ebook page and download it for FREE - no strings attached whatsoever. http://fishingreelsplanet.com/fishing-university/free-fly-fishing-tips/

I am extremely happy to give it away to everyone who is passionate about fishing. You are welcome to visit my website and download the book - you will find a lot of useful info and tips about fly fishing and you will not pay a cent - this is my contribution to this forum and I hope you will enjoy reading the book.

Please let me know what you think about the book - I am always happy to discuss the things with passionate fellows. I will keep improving the book, so your opinion is very important.

Enjoy!

http://fishingreelsplanet.com/fishing-university/free-fly-fishing-tips/
Go catch heaps of fish soon!

Chris Crosby

Chris Crosby
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 13/05/2009 at 06:49 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks Chris,
Justin

Don't swim in a bait ball
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours