Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Flymax
  Page 1 of 2    « First   1   2   >   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:14 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
For anyone who hasn't heard yet, I'm tying flies again under the Flymax name - feel free to look me up on Facebook to keep up to date with developments... But, several of my fly patterns might be of interest for those targeting game fish in Sydney Harbour - plus, of course, I tie to order for anyone going on that trip of a lifetime! Most of my flies are tied on Gamakatsu SL12S, B10S or Siwash hooks - with a handful of patterns using Mustad C68 and Maruto SS O'Shaughnessey hooks.

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:16 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Here's a few flies as a sampler:

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:17 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
The Pink Penetrator - for somethign different!

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:18 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Candy time! Surf Candies #2 - #2/0 and Eye Candies #4.

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:19 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Flats Snack Scruffy - from #6 for bones up to #1/0 for BB's and goldens.

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:20 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
BTD - the BLT of SWF

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:20 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
And I also tie some old favorites

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:22 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Life's pretty straight without Clousers!

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:23 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
And a huge range of bonefish flies.

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 06:27 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Whilst I stock some flies, my specialty is tying to order. If you don't tie flies and want something that you can't find or you just don't have the time, give me a call. My network of professional guides and industry professionals assist with up to date destination packs.

Orders typically ship within a couple of days and I stock some of the staple patterns in typical sizes for those rush orders that have to ship the same day.

Here's my own box of candies:

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 08/04/2012 at 01:27 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks Chris, I've always loved your ties, patterns tied from experience. Great hooks, non fouling and durable, plus they look great. I am glad you're tying commercially again.

Don't swim in a bait ball
  Page 1 of 2    « First   1   2   >   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours