Username:
Password:
Remember Me

New Fly Tying Materials Supplier
  Page 2 of 2    « First   <   1   2   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
DavidW
View Profile
Posted on 30/05/2012 at 09:13 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
No worries William, sounds like you are on the right track. I use two main colours or the cabbage weed flies. Fluro Green and the Olive that you already have. I will send you some fl. green.

Seal Fur is the go for the estuary flies. I have a couple tied up that I will dig out so you can see what they look like.

Woz is the gun up here as far as Luderick off the rocks, so the video I did is probably covered in Woz's but I will send you a link to it anyway.

let me know how you get on. Those pesky estuary luderick are a tough bunch on fly!

Hooroo
William
View Profile
Posted on 30/05/2012 at 10:29 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks David - above and beyond

I know where I'll be buying my fly tying materials in future.

The highest form of existence is play
DavidW
View Profile
Posted on 30/05/2012 at 11:10 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pleasure mate!

Hooroo
DavidW
View Profile
Posted on 30/05/2012 at 11:13 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pleasure mate!

Hooroo
William
View Profile
Posted on 01/06/2012 at 10:30 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks David, the fluoro green ice dubbing turned up - it amazes me they like such a bright green.

Ta also for the seal fur fly sample - certainly a better looking match for the string weed.

The highest form of existence is play
DavidW
View Profile
Posted on 02/06/2012 at 03:12 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
No worries. Yes sometimes they will it anything with a bit of green in it, even seen them taken on green soft plastics, much to many people's dismay lol

Hooroo
  Page 2 of 2    « First   <   1   2   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours