» Flymax Update
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Flymax Update
USERMESSAGE
beechfly
View Profile
Posted on 25/08/2015 at 01:29 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Here's a bit of an update from Flymax!

The 2014-15 season has been pretty busy, and thanks to the action in Sydney Harbour and Pittwater, several hundred Surf Candies, Eye Candies and white foam poppers went out the door (gotta love tailor) along with a smaller quantity of flies for mako's and tunas. Thanks to everyone on the forum who has helped make Flymax a success!

Bonefish flies have also been popular with the action at Christmas Island and Aitutaki seeing most sales to the point where I am now offering packs of 80 bonefish flies in a C&F waterproof box for those last minute purchases. I also keep a few hundred flies in stock for top ups. All bonefish flies have UV resin armoured bodies, ensuring long life.

Not to mention barra and flats flies for up north! Justin and the AFO team have been putting lots of clients onto some great fish using these patterns.

Flymax is a custom saltwater fly tying business based in Melbourne. Custom flies are available by direct order only. As a number of patterns are very popular, I carry several hundred flies in stock to speed up delivery which is usually no more than 2-3 weeks.

For retailer enquiries, I have worked closely with Mayfly Tackle and Fulling Mill to put a range of commercial flies available at wholesale prices. These flies are tied on premium Gamakatsu, Owner or Mustad hooks and in the sizes and weights suitable for Australian conditions and fish.

Regards,
Chris Beech
Flymax custom flies

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours