» weed flys
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

weed flys
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
uglyfish
Posted on 24/06/2012 at 09:41 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
hi guys
new to site looks fantastic
just getting into flytieing & am going to make some weed flys
any videos on how to tie them wher to buy dubing ive heard thee is a heep of diftypes available
cheers

mal
Posted on 24/06/2012 at 10:33 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Central coast fly club has a video of a weed fly on their website - Weed fly

A number of vendors stock the ice dubbing. I get mine from hookedonflies
Hookedonflies

...mal

uglyfish
Posted on 24/06/2012 at 11:55 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
thx mal much appreciated mate

rosie
Posted on 31/08/2013 at 05:11 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
hi guys
new to site looks fantastic
any videos on how to tie them wher to buy dubing ive heard thee is a heep of diftypes available
cheers

rosie
William
View Profile
Posted on 31/08/2013 at 08:54 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi Rosie, welcome. Your questions are already answered in this thread - see the second post by Mal

What are you fishing for?

The highest form of existence is play
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 05/09/2013 at 10:52 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
wow, Rosie and Ugly fish have a similar question....................very similar!! ????

Don't swim in a bait ball
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 05/09/2013 at 11:14 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
William wrote:
Hi Rosie, welcome. Your questions are already answered in this thread - see the second post by Mal

What are you fishing for?

A visa

Stuart
<'))))><
Bluecod
Posted on 05/09/2013 at 02:01 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I wonder if Rosie has almost sorted out that "double post" problem

Only problem is that her solution changes the name of the (im) poster

Cheers,

George
chal4oye
Posted on 02/01/2014 at 06:14 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
New to site looks fantastic
any videos on how to tie them wher to buy dubing ive heard thee is a heep of diftypes available. where..?

We are best quality sydney [url=http://www.sydneyleather.com.au]leather jackets[/url] on 70% discount.
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours