Username:
Password:
Remember Me

more articulated flys
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 07/08/2013 at 02:26 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
have a look here on the stripers online site ... i said STRIPERS... not strippers

stripers on line articulated fly thread

i wanna see one of these with the flylipps

Message edited by iki jimmy on 09/08/2013 at 01:26 PM
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 07/08/2013 at 02:26 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
more

Lionel
View Profile
Posted on 07/08/2013 at 05:50 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Yup, kingfish ammo

Happiness is a tight loop
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 11/08/2013 at 07:11 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
They swim beautifully but the lack of hook exposure would lead me to another fly. I think they need to get that right

Don't swim in a bait ball
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 12/08/2013 at 02:14 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
i just found another way to get action on your fly . Pulse Disks.

and just think i was playing with disks in front of poppers to make them skitter. Got both the disks and poppers from "gordo" way back the early 90's (anyone else remember old fly tying Gordo who use to hang out at the fly shops?)

unfortunately i never thought to let them sink or i might have invented this one.

seems simple .. use any fly and just add the disk for some action

Message edited by iki jimmy on 12/08/2013 at 02:20 PM
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 17/08/2013 at 07:46 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I used wiggle discs about ten years ago but they wouldn't cast easily at all

Don't swim in a bait ball
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours