Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Changing lines made easy
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
kurtisjohnthomas
View Profile
Posted on 28/08/2013 at 11:53 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
http://www.bearsden.com/product11979.html

Kurt

Tailor Slayer
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 28/08/2013 at 03:08 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
be good if it stretched and soaked your running line over night too hey? kurt of you are ordering one let me know i'll grab one too

cheers
gm

mal
Posted on 28/08/2013 at 08:48 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Picked one up a few weeks ago from David at hookedonflies.

Hooked on flies - Omnispool

...mal

DavidW
View Profile
Posted on 29/08/2013 at 08:42 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Yep...We have 'em in stock and they sell pretty quick. I am waiting a new shipment of the spare spools, but the kits are in.

They are good for when you are travelling as they are super lightweight too.

Hooroo
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 29/08/2013 at 01:07 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
good to see an aussie shop / site selling fly gear for less than what we can get in another country for a change

well done

gm

ps- amazing the shipping is only $1.75 cheaper from within our own country

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours