Password:
Remember Me

Availability at twin lakes Tasmania 21-24th March
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 08/03/2010 at 11:59 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Jim Moreley has passed on the following availability at Twin Lakes, for more info contact Jim on the contact below

, a vacancy has come up on the March 21-24 trip to Twin Lakes Tasmania.

Twin Lakes is a private fishery with 2 dams, one large Ė 45 feet deep and one smaller with a maximum dept of 25 feet, and festooned with trees & logs.

Trophy Rainbows and Browns are the order of the day, with the best rainbow so far 24 lbs (I didnít catch it.) and the best brown 14.5 lbs (I did catch it.). Atlantic Salmon are in both dams, with my best fish so far going 13 lbs.

Itís strictly fly fishing, catch and release, so the big fish caught last year are still there and bigger.

The details and costs:

March 21 Ė 24; pick up at the airport at 10:30 AM March 21; drop off at the airport at 6:00 PM March 24.

The accommodation is a 3 BR lakeside cottage with a full kitchen, dining and living area and an outside hot tub.

The cost is $1,100, plus transport ($100 shared); meals are cook your own or have Twin Lakes prepare breakfast and lunch for $15.00 each pp and dinner $40.00 pp.

If any sociable and keen trout fishermen are available please contact Jim Moreley while the opening is still available.

Thanks, Justin, itís a pity you are busy.

Kind regards,

Jim Moreley 0412 220 775.

Don't swim in a bait ball
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 08/03/2010 at 12:00 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
more pics

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 08/03/2010 at 12:01 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
one more

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours