» Hervey Bay Flats
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Hervey Bay Flats
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
natb
Posted on 04/05/2010 at 05:42 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi guys,

just to let you know that I have available dates here fishing Hervey Bay's famous flats aboard my Hewes Redfisher.
The fantastic summer action is continuing with the bay continuing to fish well despite the water temp starting to drop through the 25 degree mark.
The shallow water Goldies are moving out into the bay (still catchable but on sinking lines) however Queenfish and various Tunas have been in plentifull supply both in and near shore.
For bookings or enquiries call or email on 0409 849 362 or nat@saltwaterflyfishing.com.au
Regards Nat
PS - Heres a Queenie caught on popper earlier this week.

saltwaterflyfishing.com.au
natb
Posted on 04/05/2010 at 05:50 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Another pic from the same day - ( I cant work out how to post multi images ... dumb arse fishing guide ).

saltwaterflyfishing.com.au
Message edited by natb on 04/05/2010 at 05:52 PM
bye bye Christina
View Profile
Posted on 27/02/2012 at 05:15 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I am litter bit confuse in this fishing name ! I knew the name of this fish but when I saw your this pic i came to forget its name ! but well leave the name of this fish you have really catch this nice & amazing fishing pic !

Message edited by bye bye Christina on 27/02/2012 at 05:17 PM
William
View Profile
Posted on 27/02/2012 at 05:35 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Excellent use of the emoticon there Christina.

The highest form of existence is play
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 27/02/2012 at 05:45 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Just keep up the English Grammar lessons Christina ......

Stuart
<'))))><
Bluecod
Posted on 27/02/2012 at 08:18 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
The first one is a Youngyfish, also known as a Queen fish and the second one is long tail sashimi - don't worry about William and Stuart, they have difficulty with foreign languages

Cheers,

George
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours