» Christmas Island
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Christmas Island
  Page 4 of 6    « First   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   >   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Bluecod
Posted on 06/08/2010 at 08:52 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Cheating a little here - this is a sunset photo taken on Thursday in Fiji. After all that excitement fishing Xmas I needed a rest and met the wife for a week at a Fijian resort

Cheers,

George
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 06/08/2010 at 10:36 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Welcome home George. Too cold here. Already wish I was back on CI.

Peter

Bluecod
Posted on 06/08/2010 at 11:04 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks Pete we almost didn't come home ..... I think I like the next shot even better, taken minutes before the one above. BTW I have a CD for you ready to go

Cheers,

George
Big Gav
View Profile
Posted on 07/08/2010 at 04:08 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Nice one George
Great to hear you got to tangle with some big GT's aswell

Gavin Davis
Keeping it reel since 1983......

LOOP Pro Team Australia and NZ
Advanced Fly Fishing School Sydney
Master Certified Flyjunkie
Bluecod
Posted on 08/08/2010 at 05:59 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pete ... two things

1. Talking to Ken today and looks like CXI round 2 is in the planning stage for 2 years time

2. Local trevally are suckers for CXI Specials

Cheers,

George
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 08/08/2010 at 06:52 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Two years should see time to get the leave balance back up. Bring it on ...

Sounds like you had a good session on the trevors. I've only ever got them from under salmon schools. Should try targeting them. Pity they don't tail on the sandflats like their northern cousins.

Got a nice king on green CI Special off a marker last year too

Message edited by Peter D on 08/08/2010 at 06:53 PM
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 07:07 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Some photos from Dave and Erin. This is one of Dave's trevally.

Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 07:12 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
This one replenished the Sashimi larder

Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 07:16 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
and finally, Erin's birthday sailfish

stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 10/08/2010 at 10:34 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pete, did you really have to rub that one in ?

Stuart
<'))))><
  Page 4 of 6    « First   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   >   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours