Username:
Password:
Remember Me

photo resizing
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Pete W
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 01:46 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I've got a report on the Eucumbene overdue but I've been frustrated by the inability to resize my photos. I thought I could do it on Picassa but can't figure out how.

I had some software on my old computer for this purpose, but seem to have lost it while updating.

How do you guys do it?

Cheers,

Pete

Pete W
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 04:58 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pete, just upload them and the system will resize.

Stuart
<'))))><
Bluecod
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 08:29 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pete, using Picassa select "File", "Export Picture to Folder" and then use the sliding scales to reduce the size to the pixel count required and/or quality%.

Just remember where you saved them to.

Cheers,

George
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2010 at 09:44 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I just email selected photos using windows live mail, which asks me if I want to resize. Choose the size, then drag the photos from the draft message to a dir. For my CI photos, I attached all the photos to a single email and did them in one hit. Then saved them to a low res folder and uploaded from there. Too easy.

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 26/08/2010 at 02:20 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
As Stuart says guys, this forum automatically re-sizes them but if they are super large it takes a fair while

Don't swim in a bait ball
bye bye Christina
View Profile
Posted on 21/02/2012 at 05:20 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
You do not worry about about your pictures resize ! There are so many online image editor site's but even if you're not satisfied & happy than you can resize your pictures by Photoshop software !

Oooops, sorry Christina, i think I just deleted your link, please send me a PM if you want me to put it back .....

But really, the engine behind the forum will do the resizing for you

Message edited by stuartt on 22/02/2012 at 09:09 AM
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 21/02/2012 at 07:54 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Wow, thanks Christina.
Btw, are you thinking of coming to Australia? There's a lot of keen anglers just sweating to meet you!
If you would like to freshwater fish we know a guy who can fit you with the right kind of waders

Don't swim in a bait ball
emmaballet20
View Profile
Posted on 23/03/2012 at 06:11 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
bye bye Christina wrote:
You do not worry about about your pictures resize ! There are so many online image editor site's but even if you're not satisfied & happy than you can resize your pictures by Photoshop software !

Oooops, sorry Christina, i think I just deleted your link, please send me a PM if you want me to put it back .....

But really, the engine behind the forum will do the resizing for you

Bluecod
Posted on 23/03/2012 at 11:09 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
The gremlins are creeping in methinks

Cheers,

George
William
View Profile
Posted on 24/03/2012 at 01:00 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Bluecod wrote:
The gremlins are creeping in methinks

What special news does Emma have to offer on this visitation/cyber-reincarnation? ... beyond a severe case of electronic microbiologic infestation, or the ultimate goal ... satisfaction of an unrequited desire for the electronic banking details of ignorant innocents

Please excuse me while I go away fit multiple cyber-condoms for this particular ride.

The highest form of existence is play
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours