Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Bass Lodge Trip
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
kurtisjohnthomas
View Profile
Posted on 08/10/2012 at 09:05 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Just booked a few days guided fishing in December on the upper Macleay with the Bass Lodge

Very excited about it all and we have one spot if anyone is interested.

Just wondering if anyone has ever fished up there before. So far we have three fly guys going and one lure, so it should be very interesting to see what we can pull from there

Kurt

Tailor Slayer
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 18/10/2012 at 01:43 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
that does look magic !!

Fat Chubby
Posted on 28/12/2012 at 10:58 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I spent a week there with 10 mates for my 30th and it was probably one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had!

The Thompson brothers are a great bunch of guys and the Local guide Dave Young is a real character.

At the time I didn't do much flyfishing but all my fish were caught on topwater, If I can give you one tip it would be, make sure you are the first one in the group when you paddle out, the fish seemed to spook easily so being first in line was definitely an advantage.

Cheers

Pat

kurtisjohnthomas
View Profile
Posted on 28/12/2012 at 03:45 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I didn't end up going because a work opportunity popped up, but I am looking to go in late March early April again if anyone is keen.

My mates went and loved it. Like you Pat, said it was magic

Kurt

Tailor Slayer
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours