Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Boat service experience - all good
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
William
View Profile
Posted on 29/09/2011 at 03:03 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Something good to report!

I've used Adrian Dobell of Peninsula Marine Engineering to service my Yammie 50 4-stroke and Quintrex Bayhunter a few times now, and always happy.

Because I was happy I said I would put in a good word. Things I like:

1) Doesn't rip on price.

2) Mobile service for North Shore and Northern Beaches. (Otherwise you can take it to him or leave it parked with a mate in this area.)

3) Very thorough - rig now 10 years old and he found a few issues that would become a problem in the near future, explained everything and showed me exactly what he was fixing.

4) Gives good advice - call him anytime about boat/motor/trailer issues. (Also inspects problem jobs from other mechanics, so you can take it back well-informed.)

Thumbs up from me.
William

The highest form of existence is play
Chappo
View Profile
Posted on 30/09/2011 at 05:44 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
What William said!
I have been using Adrian for the last five or six years and cannot fault his work.
A straight up and down mechanic.
I also thoroughly recommend him

Rob

Is that a fish in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 30/09/2011 at 10:10 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Adrian did a good job for me recently.

He kept good communication about getting to the job, when it would be done, a problem he came across etc.

Highly recommended and I am very fussy about tradesmen !!!

Stuart
<'))))><
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 15/11/2011 at 08:45 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Wow, a rarity indeed. Great to hear, well done

Don't swim in a bait ball
TH
Posted on 03/01/2014 at 04:03 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi William, Rob and Stuart
Do you still use Adrian from Peninsula Marine Engineering for outbourd service?
Thanks
Tim

Message edited by TH on 03/01/2014 at 05:02 PM
William
View Profile
Posted on 03/01/2014 at 11:11 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Tim, I have not serviced recently, a bit overdue actually, but will certainly go straight back to Adrian.

The highest form of existence is play
TH
Posted on 04/01/2014 at 06:31 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks William. Hope you are getting some fish.

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours