Username:
Password:
Remember Me

show us your boat
  Page 1 of 5    « First   1   2   3   4   5   >   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 09/12/2011 at 12:43 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
i know this has been done before , but with a few new guys on the water and members with ugraded boats - it would be good to work out who i'm fishing alongside without having to yell out and disturb the peace -
below is my rig eddie and i went 1/2s in it.
cheers
grant

William
View Profile
Posted on 10/12/2011 at 12:04 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Nice looking boat for chasing Harbour pelagics Grant and Eddie. What brand hull is it?

I think you've all seen me pottering about in an old Quintrex runabout with too much hull-slap to get near the fish

The highest form of existence is play
Chappo
View Profile
Posted on 10/12/2011 at 08:17 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pretty sure it's a Hobby William.
Nice bay skiff

Rob
PS: will post pics of new boat as they happen, don't know wether it's plan "A" or "B" at this stage but will keep you informed.

Is that a fish in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 11/12/2011 at 12:05 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
William wrote:
Nice looking boat for chasing Harbour pelagics Grant and Eddie. What brand hull is it?

I think you've all seen me pottering about in an old Quintrex runabout with too much hull-slap to get near the fish

iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 11/12/2011 at 12:06 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
William wrote:

yep chappo is right a hobie powerskiff.. nice little boat enough clean deck space,deep vee and self draining deck.. suits two flyfishos perfectly ..

wheres you pic wiliam , slapper or not we want to see her

Message edited by iki jimmy on 11/12/2011 at 12:07 PM
GregP
Posted on 11/12/2011 at 10:23 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Here's the Jester. It's no Hobie, but i like it

Message edited by GregP on 11/12/2011 at 10:24 PM
William
View Profile
Posted on 12/12/2011 at 07:43 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Here you go - mine in a seldom seen pose

iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 12/12/2011 at 11:30 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
GregP wrote:
[Here's the Jester. It's no Hobie, but i like it

nothing wrong with the jester.. we seriously looked at it on the net when searching for a boat , but were too lazy to drive to see it lol

and william what a nice bend in your rod you have there ;-)

Lionel
View Profile
Posted on 12/12/2011 at 12:41 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
William wrote:
Here you go - mine in a seldom seen pose

William, those pants airtight? Looks they hold a fart nicely!

Happiness is a tight loop
William
View Profile
Posted on 12/12/2011 at 12:54 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Lionel wrote:

A good bit of wind directly from the rear will do that Lionel

Bluecod
Posted on 12/12/2011 at 09:22 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
William wrote:
Lionel wrote:

A good bit of wind directly from the rear will do that Lionel

How on earth it could be described as "good" is beyond me

Cheers,

George
  Page 1 of 5    « First   1   2   3   4   5   >   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours