Username:
Password:
Remember Me

show us your boat
  Page 2 of 5    « First   <   1   2   3   4   5   >   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
William
View Profile
Posted on 13/12/2011 at 09:42 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Bluecod wrote:
How on earth it could be described as "good" is beyond me

Oh come now George, you know what I mean A "good bit of wind" is when it's just the right amount of puff to put a pleasing extra bit of grunt into your forward cast without fluffing things up behind.

The highest form of existence is play
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 13/12/2011 at 07:24 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
You've done it now William!!

Don't swim in a bait ball
Bluecod
Posted on 13/12/2011 at 07:34 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
William wrote:
A "good bit of wind" is when it's just the right amount of puff to put a pleasing extra bit of grunt into your forward cast without fluffing things up behind.

Honestly can't say that I've ever over done it William .... that follow through must be nasty

Cheers,

George
Message edited by Bluecod on 13/12/2011 at 07:35 PM
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 13/12/2011 at 08:26 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Gust of wind from behind that helps your forward cast is known as a FLART

Don't swim in a bait ball
Chappo
View Profile
Posted on 13/12/2011 at 09:09 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Muppets

Rob

Is that a fish in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Lionel
View Profile
Posted on 14/12/2011 at 12:40 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Justin D wrote:
Gust of wind from behind that helps your forward cast is known as a FLART

Much better than a follow through SHART

Happiness is a tight loop
William
View Profile
Posted on 14/12/2011 at 08:27 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Trust Lionel to come up with another conversation stopper

Sorry Grant

Can we all get back to the "Show us your boat" thread please

The highest form of existence is play
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 14/12/2011 at 08:54 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
ha ha .. was very entertaining though !

YEAH C'MON show us your tackle.. err no i mean BOAT !

Chappo
View Profile
Posted on 14/12/2011 at 09:21 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
OK this is one that you won't see on the Harbour again as she's gone back to her ancestral homeland, QLD.
I would like to take this opportunity to say that Tony of GALEFORCE BOATS makes one of the finest fishing boats in the country, thanks mate
So farewell "SKIDMARKS" and thanks for the good times
I'm looking forward to the next chapter

Rob

Is that a fish in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 16/12/2011 at 11:12 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Don't have many of my boat. This is one of the kids and myself a couple of years back. Before anyone starts, I was casting a plastic for my daughter to retrieve. A good day, the kids got quite a few fish each

Page 2 of 5    « First   <   1   2   3   4   5   >   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours