Password:
Remember Me

show us your boat
  Page 5 of 5    « First   <   1   2   3   4   5   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 04/08/2013 at 08:00 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Getting closer

Don't swim in a bait ball
iki jimmy
View Profile
Posted on 05/08/2013 at 02:30 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
looks like a weapon, very nice

Sam
View Profile
Posted on 09/08/2013 at 08:02 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Gee you wont know yourself
You may never get off it

It looks fantastic

The gods do not deduct from man's alloted span the hours spent fishing
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 10/09/2013 at 10:07 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Nearly ready!

Martin Fortmann
View Profile
Posted on 11/09/2013 at 11:01 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Nice!

Is that a paint job or one of those Wrap things?

Is Float-On just a quality alu trailer or is there some special feature for launching and retrieving?

May book a day just to get a ride in it!

John
View Profile
Posted on 11/09/2013 at 11:02 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Sweet rig JD! Love the classy graphics as well. Are your guiding boundaries changing with the new boat?

John

John A
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 11/09/2013 at 11:19 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Its a vinyl wrap from Xfactor signs, they really are good at protecting the boat from scratches, knocks etc as well as looking good. I wanted a very simple and "classy" design after seeing a hell of a lot of "bogan" graphics on the internet. I just didn't want it to look like someone vomited on it after eating too many M and M's Lowrance and Xfactor did a great job in helping it come up so brilliantly.

My plying limits are the same John. To go offshore I need a much bigger boat and the survey requirements would force me into a boat that is just too big and cumbersome for inshore fishing, plus thousands of dollars more in fuel and licensing. It just doesn't make sense.

This Edgewater only draws around 33cm at rest so its perfect for a host of inshore activities from Bream and Bass to pelagics, offshore Kings, even the odd trip out wide.
I know guys using the 177CC for Yellowfin and offshore jaunts and they love it!

Page 5 of 5    « First   <   1   2   3   4   5   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours