Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Where to buy boat batteries
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 01/09/2016 at 07:56 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi,

Went to start the boat on Saturday and the battery looks to have had it. I cannot complain. It was the original from when I bought the boat a long time ago.

Where is the best place to get a battery on the northern beaches / north shore? Motor is a 60hp Yammie 4 stroke, if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Message edited by Peter D on 01/09/2016 at 08:06 PM
William
View Profile
Posted on 03/09/2016 at 10:12 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
BCF in Belrose.

The highest form of existence is play
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 04/09/2016 at 10:34 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks William, Stuart. I actually have a gift card for BCF Will drop in.

TH
Posted on 13/09/2016 at 02:47 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hey Peter there is a battery world in Brookvale where I got my last starter battery. pricing was fine.
Cheers Tim

Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 13/09/2016 at 08:29 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks Tim.

Bluecod
Posted on 19/09/2016 at 11:03 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pedro,

if it's not too late .... I've been replacing my old cranking batteries with marine deep cycle/cranking combination batteries. I've run them dead flat and whilst the 7 phase chargers have problems getting an initial charge into them, an old trickle charger brings them to a point where the 7 phase can take over and brings them back to fully functional again. Run a conventional cranking battery dead flat and chances are it will go to battery heaven.

Cheers,

George
Peter D
View Profile
Posted on 21/09/2016 at 10:47 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks George. Not too late. Although if I don't get onto it, sambo season will be over!

So much to learn. Never had an electric, and this battery came with the boat, 13 years ago.

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours