Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Custom Quintrex Hornet 5.0 for sale
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 14/02/2017 at 12:36 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Officially on sale now at boatsales.com.au, click here for further details.

The boat was custom built for me with extra lockers at the front to give an extended casting deck. A full length rod locker down the side accommodates 9' fly rods.

Custom stainless steel rails around the console provides added safety in choppy weather with a solid grab point.

A custom stainless steel removable lean post makes the front casting deck a class fly fishing platform.

Live bait well at the rear, plus a secondary un-plumbed well at the front.

The deck has been replaced in 2014 with new marine ply.
Yamaha 100HP 4-stroke only has 500 hours on the clock.
Hydraulic steering.
Marlin trailer with upgraded 15" wheels with light truck tyres, including spare.
24volt Min-Cota Riptide, complete with dual battery charging system & 240/24 volt charger.
Lowrance Elite-7 HDI GPS Finder/Plotter with Australian Maps card
GME AccuSat EPIRB

All safety equipment included.
Spare new leaf springs for trailer.
Lots of spares and locking devices included.

I have owned this boat since new. Mostly used on Sydney Harbour, offshore and Pittwater, it has also been a sensational fishing platform in Weipa both offshore and the rivers. A change of address and life style have forced me to sell this great boat.

Stuart
<'))))><
Message edited by stuartt on 18/04/2017 at 09:37 AM
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 18/04/2017 at 09:39 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Stuart
<'))))><
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 18/04/2017 at 09:41 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Stuart
<'))))><
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 18/04/2017 at 09:45 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Stuart
<'))))><
stuartt
View Profile
Posted on 14/05/2017 at 06:02 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks everyone that showed interest in my boat for sale.

It has been sold

Stuart
<'))))><
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours