» Lost
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Lost
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Bluecod
Posted on 08/11/2009 at 03:17 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
If anyone finds a LMD, AKA a 40litre green plastic bin with circular plywood plate with a stack of cane dowels glued in place, on the approach to Roseville bridge [possibly either side], it was mine.

Even with a couple of bricks in it to weigh it down, it seems to have flown out of the boat on the way down there the other day. Lesson there somewhere for others to be a bit more careful as it would have been interesting for the following peak hour traffic

Cheers,

George
Pete W
View Profile
Posted on 09/11/2009 at 07:18 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
George,
I saw something like that on the side of the road half way down the hill (from the north) on the approach to the boat ramp turn-off. Can't remember which day but I'd surprised if it's intact in any way - it looked pretty broken up.

Pete.

Pete W
Bluecod
Posted on 09/11/2009 at 07:38 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I'd expect it to be absolutely trashed by following traffic - no dramas, plenty more green bins can be had. I think it was too big anyway

Funny that Justin didn't run over it - he launched a few minutes after me !!!!

Cheers,

George
Message edited by Bluecod on 09/11/2009 at 07:40 PM
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 09/11/2009 at 09:40 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I probably did George but I'm bloody tired in the mornings

Don't swim in a bait ball
Bluecod
Posted on 09/11/2009 at 09:47 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Justin D wrote:
I probably did George but I'm bloody tired in the mornings

Yeah I had that same problem for a couple of years after getting married now, I'm tired for days

Cheers,

George
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 10/11/2009 at 08:43 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I take it your wife does not visit here

Don't swim in a bait ball
Bluecod
Posted on 10/11/2009 at 10:04 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Justin D wrote:
I take it your wife does not visit here

How crazy do you think us old blokes are?

Cheers,

George
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours