Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Sexyloops First Casting Clinic in OZ
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:43 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Wow, what a day.

Firstly, thanks to Big Gav for the phone call on Wednesday night asking me if I had any spare time free on Saturday and felt like going to Melbourne. It was a big day out as I left home at 4.00 am and got back in the garage just before Pumpkin Hour. During our travels Gav and I did a full lap of Sydney’s ring road, two flights Sydney to Melbourne with Jetstar and we must give Bintoro a huge Thank You Very Much for picking us both up at Tullamarine and chauffeuring us to and from the Northern Suburbs Fly Casting Clubs great venue some 40 or so minutes.

To The Club and the member’s present, thank you for being so welcoming and letting the two Sydney ring-ins join in, on such a fantastic opportunity of a lifetime.

Paul’s Sexyloops one day Coarse is a full on non stop experience that caters for students that are unable to double haul at the start of the day; to showing other MCI’s new tricks, ideas and different perceptions of the CAST. It is not only a casting clinic; Paul also shares his knowledge from his fishing experiences. I gathered that he has quite a few of those as Peter Hayes introduced him at the beginning of the day by saying “Paul is basically a fishing bum” and not Paul Arden FFFMCI la-la-la!

Apart from Paul and his knowledge and skills that were on show, there were about six other instructors present at the day and two of these are MCI’s. It was fantastic to be a part of a group of like minded people enjoying the day and sharing their experiences.

Special thanks to both Peter and Paul for putting it all together!

Beerie.

Paul teaching the Double Haul

little ones in little streams and big ones in big seas
Message edited by beerie on 31/01/2010 at 05:30 PM
beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:44 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Peter gives advice

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:45 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Matt roll casting

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:46 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Fashion is important in Melbourne

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:46 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Group Shot

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:47 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Paul doing his thing going Long and .....

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:48 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I'm impressed

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:49 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Big Gav takes the last cast

beerie
View Profile
Posted on 31/01/2010 at 04:49 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
oops wrong button didn't mean to post this one again

Message edited by beerie on 31/01/2010 at 04:52 PM
Big Gav
View Profile
Posted on 02/02/2010 at 09:16 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
No probs Beerie,
It was a great day, big thanks to everyone involved
Cheers Gav

Gavin Davis
Keeping it reel since 1983......

LOOP Pro Team Australia and NZ
Advanced Fly Fishing School Sydney
Master Certified Flyjunkie
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours