Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Watch out she's only 10 but she's gonna get ya
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
norm
View Profile
Posted on 24/01/2013 at 07:45 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
My little girl wants to fly fish so I'm gonna let her.

I used to play golf but fishing is better
Bluecod
Posted on 24/01/2013 at 08:31 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Way to go Norm

She looks like she's been watching Lonk cast. However, get that elbow tucked in, rod rotated in the hand about 30 degrees to the right and the hair out of the eyes

Cheers,

George
norm
View Profile
Posted on 24/01/2013 at 08:38 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
she's getting better we all know it takes a little while unit it all just falls into place. She is casting far enough to catch a fish witch is what it is all about.

Bluecod
Posted on 24/01/2013 at 08:42 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Get her down to the lake with some breadflies and cull a carp or two - that'll keep her keen during the school term.

Cheers,

George
Lionel
View Profile
Posted on 24/01/2013 at 11:03 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Bluecod wrote:
Way to go Norm

She looks like she's been watching Lonk cast. However, get that elbow tucked in, rod rotated in the hand about 30 degrees to the right and the hair out of the eyes

But it's my #2 tfo pro she's practicing with!!!

Next you'll be telling her to grow a beard and act grumpy all the time

Happiness is a tight loop
Message edited by Lionel on 24/01/2013 at 11:04 PM
norm
View Profile
Posted on 25/01/2013 at 11:10 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hey it works for me.

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 07/07/2013 at 10:52 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Go Norm!!! Dont let Lonk near her, she'll develop all sorts of weird fishing habits!!

Don't swim in a bait ball
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours