Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Flycasting Day - space available this Saturday
USERMESSAGE
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 19/08/2013 at 12:31 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
This Saturday 24th we still have a few places available for fly casters of any level.
If you are one of those anglers who has always wanted to try flycasting or perhaps you are someone who always makes up excuses to cover inadequate casting, nows the opportunity to change that.

Donít miss the chance to either learn how to fly cast, to fine-tune your fly casting, or to learn a range of useful fish catching casts and techniques from International Federation of Fly Fishers Master Casting Instructor Peter Morse assisted by myself.

Learn the essentials of good fly casting, we also cover how to cast further better, to deal with and use the wind, throw bigger flies, presentation techniques for tricky situations, fish fighting techniques with fly rods and many other useful tips. Learn practice drills and meet other fly fishermen from your area.
What we cover on the day is tailored to what you want to do and where you are with your casting level.
The cost is $150 pp for the day from 8.30am to 4.30pm. You must pay a deposit to secure a place and for further details contact Peter Morse at peter@wildfish.com.au
Gear supplied if required but its best to bring your own.
Pay via Paypal,petermorseflyfisher@gmail.comOr to BSB 112-879 Acc No. 484 730 535 P Morse YOU MUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE PAID A DEPOSIT

Don't swim in a bait ball

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours