Username:
Password:
Remember Me

My neighbours must think I'm a lunatic
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
norm
View Profile
Posted on 29/10/2013 at 09:56 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
After blowing hard all day out hear in the golden west followed by sideway's rain then more 15 to 20 knot wind. I decided I should go out onto my footpath and practise my long casting in the wind. So I grabbed my favourite bass rod 8' loomis 8wt thing. I had a great time whipping out 25 meter cast after cast. Sure there were some bad ones thrown in. I had so much fun 2 and a half hours later I came in and discovered I should of already cooked dinner. So dinner was late and I'm blaming Justin for making it so much easier for me to cast in adverse conditions. I would never take my boat out in that crap but it is sure good to know that if I did and if I found fish I could cast at them. Thanks Justin I think I'm improving still. Let me know hen you want to come out this way for a bass fish. Cheers

I used to play golf but fishing is better
Bluecod
Posted on 30/10/2013 at 09:15 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Way to go Norm

JD sorted out a few bugs for me earlier in the year and I haven't looked back ..... although I might have to get the neighbour to trim a few of his trees so I can lengthen my backcast for when the southerly blows

Cheers,

George
norm
View Profile
Posted on 30/10/2013 at 10:57 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
My nature strip goes on further than anyone can cast sure I cast over next doors driveway but he doesn't care. I have a nice chainsaw you can use mate.

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 03/11/2013 at 06:42 AM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hey Norm, there's been some good wind lately, hope you've got amongst a few

Don't swim in a bait ball
Chappo
View Profile
Posted on 04/11/2013 at 12:07 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Doesn't every one cast out in the street?

Rob

Is that a fish in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Lionel
View Profile
Posted on 04/11/2013 at 01:28 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Depends if it's on the street corner....

Happiness is a tight loop
norm
View Profile
Posted on 09/11/2013 at 07:25 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
I haven't really been out lately Justin apart from some local bassing that is still slower than I would like. I think I should be doing mornings not arvo's. I had my good mate andy over last night we drank a bottle of bourbon and he decided he wanted to do some fly casting at 3 in the morning. So I took him out and handed him my 12wt we were out there till 430. This addiction I have is becoming his aswell. Pretty funny stuff. Lucky for him there was no fly on it he was whipping himself like a convict from the 1700's.

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | site by idfk | powered by GraphiteFORUMS™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2019 Sydney Flyfishing Tours