HOMEYOUR GUIDETOURS & PRICINGCASTING TUITIONGALLERYFORUMCONTACT
Don't have a login?
Forums Index
» Classifieds - advertise your secondhand fishing gear here
» Kings;Dollies and dolphins-and the luckiest king!
Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Kings;Dollies and dolphins-and the luckiest king!
  Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
MJ
View Profile
Posted on 28/04/2012 at 10:00 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Went out wide today to some Fads-water temp 24 degrees, unexpected so I thought that I

would see what was out there-16 km out.Found some dollies,they were very wary,but I

landed a couple of keepers.

Came back outside the Heads,hooked up some kings.Then the dolphins turned up.I thought

that it was all over.Then I hooked this kingie.When it was at the boat a dozen Dolphins came

up to the boat-I thought this kingie was going to be smashed.Those intelligent fish kept away

from my fish,which was released.

Mark

Message edited by MJ on 28/04/2012 at 10:17 PM
MJ
View Profile
Posted on 28/04/2012 at 10:02 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Dollie

MJ
View Profile
Posted on 28/04/2012 at 10:07 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Lucky Kingie

MJ
View Profile
Posted on 28/04/2012 at 10:33 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

My mistake,not sure how that happened.I'm sure Stuart will redirect this to the appropriate

part of the website.

Pommy Matt
Posted on 29/04/2012 at 06:50 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Nice looking water colour in that first pic Mark. Nice fishing as well!

MJ
View Profile
Posted on 29/04/2012 at 07:58 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User

Matt,

Cobalt blue is the term-you get it up there all the time I would think.

Mark

Page 1 of 1    « First   1   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | PLSforums™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2022 Sydney Flyfishing Tours