Username:
Email:

Great night at Union Hotel
  Page 1 of 2    « First   1   2   >   Last » 
USERMESSAGE
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 16/06/2005 at 06:44 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Thanks again to Jono for organising the fly tying night and thanks to all who attended, what a great bunch.
Mark riggs managed to sit through the night with a bad bout of nausea after being in hospital most the previous week, well done mate and get well soon.
Thanks to everyone for the input.
Let's set another date!!

Heres a few of the guy's

Don't swim in a bait ball
Message edited by Justin D on 16/06/2005 at 06:50 PM
Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 16/06/2005 at 06:45 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
some more pics

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 16/06/2005 at 06:47 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
heres Lionel and jono getting all buddy,buddy

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 16/06/2005 at 06:48 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Heres Jonos crab fly, a proven catcher

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 16/06/2005 at 06:49 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Lionel ties a bush pig

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 16/06/2005 at 06:50 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
One of my suspending shrimps

jono shales

View Profile
Posted on 17/06/2005 at 01:36 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Pleasure mate. Nice pics too. I like your little prawn pattern above, very easy to tie and looks good too. I might have to learn to tie that for my trip to WA.

It would be good to get an indication of who's interested in the next evening so we can plan accordingly.

4 weeks is Monday the 11th July - how does this suite everyone for another great evening?

Cheers,
Jono

george
View Profile
Posted on 17/06/2005 at 01:59 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Jono - SFR club meeting on the 11th July.

Message edited by george on 17/06/2005 at 01:59 PM
JohnAuer
View Profile
Posted on 17/06/2005 at 04:18 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi Jono

I'm definately on for attending regularly, but as George indicated we should aim to stagger the tying evenings with the SFR meetings. Location and facilites were great.

For those that couldnt make it, this was a lot of fun and very instructive. Definately recommend coming along.

John

Justin D
Administrator
View Profile
Posted on 17/06/2005 at 04:56 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Hi guy's,
keen to do it again. Best to keep it from impacting on the club in any way. Nice to keep it casual.
Cheers,
JD

jono shales

View Profile
Posted on 17/06/2005 at 09:15 PM.Send to a friend Send a Private Message View Profile Quote this User
Silly me, I didn't realise !

What do you guys reckon, the week before or the week after the 11th? Either the 4th or the 18th.

Page 1 of 2    « First   1   2   >   Last » 

You need to be logged in to Post a Reply

home | contact us | PLSforums™ v4.5 linux | terms & conditions of use | © 2022 Sydney Flyfishing Tours